Cystic Acne on Chin appears to take a special attention from young people more than Cystic Acne does when it occurs on other parts of the body. Since Cystic Acne on Chin has that importance, we cannot about Cystic Acne Cure, the Home Remedies for Cystic acne, How to get rid of Cystic Acne?, and Cystic Acne Treatment without giving the Cystic Acne on Chin the attention it deserves.
Considered as a severely annoying condition, Cystic Acne on Chin is a real bothersome; but did you know that it highlights some important facts by its manifestation at this specific area?
There are different reasons for the development of cystic acne; stress, genetics and dietary habits contribute to the development of the cystic acne the most. Another reason for the appearance of cystic acne on face may be the presence of oily skin.
Some Chinese scholars believe that our external appearance depicts the health status of our internal organs. After several years of observation and research the Chinese scholars plotted a face map which highlighted the most likely causes for the appearance of cystic acne on a specific area of face.
Now what does Cystic Acne on Chin represent?
The Chinese face mapping highlights that the chin is related to small intestine. The small intestine is a part of gut that is involved in digestion of food.
If something goes wrong with your diet, the small intestine will be involved and the cystic acne on chin will present.
Food allergies, unhealthy diet, excessive consumption of dairy products are a few things that trigger the formation cystic acne on chin.
In females the cystic acne on chin may occur due to menstrual issues and hormonal changes.
Managing and living with cystic acne on chin:
Cystic acne on chin is a very good indicator of hormonal shifts or imbalances.
The male hormones called Androgens, which are also found in little quantities in females. Androgens are responsible for the formation of cystic acne on chin.
Elevation in the androgens causes an increase in the production oily matters leading to appearance of cystic acne on chin.
Cystic acne on chin is a little difficult to deal with, in males;
During and after puberty the increased androgen levels not only cause the appearance of cystic acne but also produce other changes in body; for instance they help in development of the secondary male sexual characteristics, which includes growth of facial hair.
In the hope of hiding their acne, some males seem to wear beards, incognizant of the fact that their beards might lead to appearance of more acne on their chins.
Not only this, a growing beard with cystic acne on chin can lead to flare-ups and ultimately scarring.
The question that most of the sufferers of cystic acne come up with is that whether or not they should grow their facial hair when having cystic acne on chin.
– For males who are fond of growing facial hair, the facial hairs easily trap in dirt and bacteria which clog pores leading to formation of cystic acne.
– A lot of males have ingrown hair in their beards which cause clogging of pores. This also serves as one of the reasons for appearance of cystic acne on chin.
– Oil and sweat may be trapped in skin due to the presence of facial hairs causing cystic acne.
The following points will help you to understand the management of cystic acne on chin whether you do or do not have beard.
– When growing a beard, make sure you keep it well trimmed. A well trimmed beard will show any ingrown hairs if present. With a well-trimmed beard, it will also be easy to see any deposits of food or dirt that might have been trapped in the beard.
– A dirty beard will guarantee the presence of more bacteria on your face causing cystic acne. Therefore it is important to clean your beard with cleansers which have antiseptic and astringent properties to help killing the bacteria and closing the pores on your skin respectively.
– Growing a beard may cause the skin to turn red and itchy in some males. To keep more acne from growing on their face or aggravating the present condition, these males should use anti dandruff shampoos and steroid creams to clean the skin and prevent the appearance of cystic acne on chin.
– Different skins have different reactions towards different products, therefore before buying any product you must test a little of it on your skin to see if it will suit you or not. Several shaving creams and after shave products are available in the market. Keep away from highly fragranced products. Also, avoid using any products that have high chemical content and are thick in consistency, for they may clog your pores and cause development of cystic acne on chin.
– It is good to shave beard as soon as adequate amounts of hair start to appear on face. It takes about 4 weeks for beards to grow.
– One important thing to take care of, while shaving is that the hair should be shaved lightly and any kind of pressure should be avoided in the areas where cystic acne is present. Also, the direction of shave should be maintained to avoid any cuts on the skin where the cystic acne is present.
Scars on face that are left as a result of cystic acne may cause the hair growth to be reduced in those areas. Therefore it may be difficult to get a fuller beard in such people. Certain home remedies and scar removal creams may help in getting rid of scars.
It is important to have a healthy diet if you seek a smooth skin that is free of cystic acne. You may also get your hormonal levels checked. Eliminate stress from your life; it causes hormonal imbalances and thus, acne.