How to get rid of Cystic Acne? I believe this is the question you may ask yourself when you see the Cystic Acne is taking long time to heal or are coming back again to settle on your skin even after you toke my previous advices and tried the easy Home Remedies for Cystic Acne and asked your doctor about a suitable Cystic Acne Cure. In addition to Cystic Acne Treatment methods, you are going to learn here about some habits that you may do that making it difficult to get rid of Cystic Acne. You need to get rid of those habits first and learn other habits that will help most of the causes of your cystic acne to not exist anymore, then you will not have to ask yourself again “How to get rid of Cystic Acne?”.
Even though it is simple, natural, inexpensive, easy to do, and would benefit your health and wellness in many directions, Drinking eno
ugh amount of water to get rid of Cystic Acne for example is considered by some as a difficult thing to continue doing. Some say they forget, others say they can’t manage on keeping up with it, but it is still a habit, those habits introduced here are very simple, and with some determination and strong will, you are going to apply them in your everyday life activity to end up with visibly clear, beautiful and healthy skin.
Cystic acne is the worst form of acne vulgaris (the common acne). Instead of spending fortunes over products that may not be very promising; give the following tips a try in order to get rid of cystic acne easily.
– The first thing to realize is that it is difficult but not impossible to get rid of cystic acne. Your purpose is to treat your skin and not fight with it or harm it; so the first advice is to be gentle with your skin.
Make sure all the products that you use over your skin are skin-friendly, I’m talking here about anything you face including makeup, lotions, moisturizers, sunscreens and masks. A simple way to test if the product will turn out good for you is to wear some of it (just a little bit) over your skin and wait to see if it causes any reaction. If it doesn’t; you’re good to go. Also, if you want to know How to get rid of cystic acne while you have gained the habit of popping your pimples, please get rid of this habit to effectively get rid of your cystic acne and don’t pop your pimples any more. Popping is the worst thing you can ever do to your skin. So, don’t forget to stay gentle with your skin.
– The easiest, most natural, and the most inexpensive way to get rid of cystic acne is to consume adequate amounts of water. Yes, water is your best friend on the way to getting an acne free skin. By adequate amount I mean that at least 12-15 glasses of water should be consumed. What good does water do to your skin? Apart from keeping your skin hydrated, proper water levels of your body help flushing out any toxins that your body is producing. Again, the toxins that your body is producing contribute to the formation of cystic acne. So water protects your skin by standing against the toxins. It works as a detoxifier. Water is also good for your health in general, it is contained in all the liquids of your body, it helps or the chemical and vital operations in your body to be completed properly, and provides you with a healthy looking beautiful skin.
It is good to use bottled spring water or distilled water, as certain elements like chlorine (and others) in the tap water may worsen the acne.
– Another easy way to get rid of cystic acne is to avoid touching your face every now and then. Your hands house a number of bacteria which will reach your skin and only make the acne worse for you. Your hands also touch and handle several types of materials every day; those maters will end up landing on your face every time you touch your face.
If you feel like wiping the dirt off your skin, use a clean tissue paper for the purpose. This will keep the bacteria from reaching your skin.
– If you wish to know how to get rid of cystic acne easily, you are going to have to shun from alcohol. Alcohol is very toxic to the body; a fact that we all are well aware of but care less about. Alcohol introduces, not only toxins to the body; it also causes the immune system to weaken and reduces the normal white blood cell count. Immune system is responsible for keeping in check, the amount of bacteria that are present on your skin; if the immune system weakens, fewer white blood cells will be available and excessive bacterial activity will result leading to severe cystic acne.
Alcohol is also bad for liver. Liver is a detoxifying organ of the body; it also detoxifies half of the alcohol a person has consumed. Excessive or regular alcohol consumption is harmful for liver and such damage will lead to accumulations of toxins in the body. There is little evidence about the relation of alcohol consumption with acne breakouts but several connections have been witnessed.
– Giving up on smoking is a very good way to get rid of cystic acne. One cigarette alone has 1200 carcinogens. Carcinogens are substances that can cause cancer in the body.
Smoking has been proven to cause lung cancer; apart from lung cancer, smoking can clog pores and cause excessive secretion of sebum. Overproduction of sebum and clogging will cause an increase in cystic acne.
Like alcohol, smoking affects the immune system and weakens it, causing increased bacterial activity; which will again lead to formation of cystic acne. Smoking produces free radicals (free radicals are molecules with unpaired electrons. Unpaired electrons cause these molecules to be very reactive); free radicals react with skin proteins and degrade them; causing the skin to age faster, producing wrinkles easily. So quit smoking, it will do you good.
– Using toothpaste can serve to get rid of cystic acne. Rub some tooth paste on your acne before going for a slumber. Let the toothpaste stay for the whole night and wash it off with lukewarm water in the morning. You will notice less inflamed cysts reduced in size since toothpaste is a very strong, effective and non-harmful bacteria killer.
– Changing your diet chart will also help you to get rid of cystic acne. some foods that you should add to your diet include fruits and vegetables, sea foods and whole grains.
Fresh fruits are rich in vitamins and antioxidants. Antioxidants are substances that prevent oxidation of other molecules. Oxidation is a chemical reaction that produces free radicals which cause damage. So when oxidation is prevented, less damage occurs to body cells.
Fresh fruits including berries and grapefruit etc. are rich sources of vitamin A and C and should be taken regularly as these vitamins are important for the nourishment of your skin cells.
Green vegetables like broccolis, cabbages, … etc. and orange veggies like pumpkin, carrots, and sweet potatoes are all great for skin. Green veggies especially have detoxification properties and help you to get rid of cystic acne. All the vegetables mentioned above are good sources of Vitamin A. Vitamin A is a fat soluble vitamin that is important for skin.
Whole grain foods that you should consider include brown rice, barley and oat meal etc. These foods are rich in complex carbohydrates. Complex carbohydrates are substances made up of many sugars bonded together. They take time to break down in body and maintain a steady level of blood sugar. Complex carbohydrates are also good for skin.
Sea foods such as salmon are an important source of Omega 3, which is an essential fatty acid and should be taken from an external source since the body is unable to synthesize it. Omega 3 fatty acids reduce inflammation in the body; and reduced inflammation means less acne.
– Some foods that you should stay away from, in order to get rid of cystic acne include, dairy, spicy, high sugar and refined sugar foods.
Dairy products such as Cheese, yogurts and ice-creams should be avoided. Milk should also be avoided. Milk substitutes and calcium supplements should be taken instead to fill in the deficiency caused by abstinence of these products.
Spicy foods can cause acne break outs. Therefore, foods with high amounts of peppers and chilies should be avoided.
Food that contains high sugar such as candies, dry fruits, cookies, jams and chocolate syrups etc. should not be taken; these foods will not only cause weight gain, but also acne breakouts.
Foods with refined sugar, like mayonnaise, soft drinks, jams, cakes, pastries and candies etc. cause skin to reduce its elasticity and firmness, and get wrinkled at an early age.
– Use water based makeup to get rid of cystic acne. Water based makeup does not clog your pores. Oil based makeup on the other hand closes the pores and promotes the formation of cystic acne. So water based cosmetics are good help for people with cystic acne.
Cystic acne is something that will go away if you take proper care of your skin and get used to skin healthy habits. Make sure you stay hydrated throughout the day. Wear a sunscreen when heading out in the sun. Love your skin, and watch it loving you back.