Home Remedies for cystic acne are very simple Cystic Acne Treatment. However, before talking about any Cystic Acne Home Remedy, I will start this article answering the question what is cystic Acne? Since I believe it is better to know what Cystic Acne is before we start working on treating it. In our efforts to provide our readers with beneficial information, tips, and facts about skin care, we have previously spoken about “Fordyce Spots” and “Fordyce Spots treatment”, the effort even continues more with Cystic Acne Cure and advises about “How to get rid of Cystic Acne” along with other articles we are going to post here to help provide you with several methods that work effectively to treat your Cystic.
What is Cystic Acne?
Known for some as Cystic Pimple or Cyst Acne, Cystic acne is something that wrinkles almost every forehead. Some wrinkle in question, the others in fury and yet some others in pain.
For those of you who wrinkle in the “What is Cystic Acne?” persistent question and looking for an easing answer, here’s a nibble:
Cystic acne is a severe form of acne vulgaris (which is a common type of acne and everybody would’ve had at some point of time). Cystic acne causes cysts to grow on skin. Whether it is in your face or back or some other part of body, Cystic Acne will spread to all those areas where sebaceous glands are present. Sebaceous glands, glands are those glands on the skin that secrete oily substance that lubricates and waterproof the skin to protect it from dryness and keep it moist in a healthy condition.
Whether you call it Cystic Pimple or Cyst Acne, you are referring to Cystic Acne, and all the information you are going to learn here are about Cystic Pimples and Cystic Acne.
What are cysts by the way?
Well these are fluid, bacteria and debris filled bumps over the skin. They are contained by the presence of a membrane around them.
Breakouts of this type of acne are often witnessed. Yes it’s agonizing too. It also leaves scars and blemishes behind and is one of the most difficult types of acne to treat.
Sometimes, some people develop Nodulocystic acne. This is the one with both nodules and cysts. Unfortunately, nodules are harder in consistency.
Home Remedies For Cystic Acne
Considered by many as the simplest, natural, and the most cost effective methods, Home Remedies for Cystic Acne vary from drinking water to wearing a mask of various ingredients on the face. Home Remedies for Cystic Acne may be the first thing that comes to the mind and become the most important subjects for many young people who would love to recover the beauty of their skin without trying sophisticated treatments that may have harmful side effects on their skin beauty or body hormones.
So, when it comes to simple, natural, and inexpensive methods that really work, is there really any good news?
Yes. Cystic acne can be treated at the convenience of your very own home by following these few simple tricks mentioned below:
– Grab your diet chart and add the amazing “grapefruit (ruby red)” into it. This fruit is rich in vitamin C and Lycopene. Other vitamin C rich fruits including oranges are also a great choice. Vitamin C rich food are very important natural Remedies for Cystic Acne, as well Vitamin C increases the immune power of the body and interferes with hormone production in a way which is good for your body. Lycopene on the other hand, prevents skin aging and keeps your skin to look healthier and younger. Lycopene rich foods include tomatoes, watermelons, and other red fruits.
– Turmeric powder has also been used effectively to get rid of Cystic Acne. A paste of turmeric powder with ingredients including baking soda (tbsp), honey (tbsp), salt (tbsp) and water will do very well to your skin. The paste should be left over the skin for at least 10 minutes and then, it can be wiped out gently with cotton. The cotton should be dipped first in a mixture of (1 part) water and (1 part) lemon juice to close your pores.
– A simple baking soda paste will also help you. Mix a tbsp of baking soda with a pinch of sea salt. Add some water. Mask it over your face for 15 minutes three times a week.
– Another easy Home Remedy for Cystic Acne is to take some lemon juice, papaya juice and turmeric powder. Mix and apply for at least 15 minutes, rinsing with cool water later.
– You can reduce the swelling over your face by using the natural Aloe Vera extract (gel). This will kill bacteria and also reduce redness over the skin. Drinking some Aloe Vera juice is also good.
– Tea tree oil is another way to beat Cystic Acne. Tea Tree Oil has anti-inflammatory and anti-septic properties that are good for skin affected with this type of acne.
– Lavender oil. Give this a try. Lavender Oil shows good results. Use the oil in morning and then night. Wash your skin with water and coat it with a thin layer of virgin coconut oil instead of using a lotion. Lavender oil is great for scars too.
– Water can do wonders. Plenty of water (12-15 glasses a day) is good for skin. Water keeps the skin to be naturally hydrated with a clear clean fresh look. It also works to fight your acne.
– Potato paste is used as a Home Remedy for Cystic Acne too. Some fresh potato slices, a tablespoon honey and tablespoon jojoba oil with a tablespoon of fresh lemon juice will do. Wear the paste on your face for min 20 minutes then rinse with warm water. With the help of cotton, pat some rose water after the wash. Also, before wearing the paste, wash your face with lukewarm water to remove excess oil and dirt. This paste is great for cutting blemishes too. Vitamin A deficiency may be a contributing factor to acne. Potato paste is rich in Vitamin A and therefore good for combating acne. It is also rich in beta-Carotene and Vitamin K. Beta-Carotene is a natural antioxidant and a very safe source of Vitamin A, it is found in carrots, sweet potatoes, and other orange vegetables, it is actually what gives them the orange color.
– Consumption of fresh fruits and veggies is always beneficial. They contain vitamins and ant-oxidants that will curse the acne away.
– Avoid oily and too spicy foods. It’s not really proven but commonly observed that these kinds of diets may aggravate acne.
Last but not least, a piece of advice for all: don’t pop your acne ever; popping will guarantee the appearance of scars over face.
Love your skin and stay happy and healthy.